Claims Managers are constantly looking for opportunities to improve customer experience, reduce operating costs, improve decision making and empower their teams. This was the focus of recent seminars chaired by Adrian Gilbert, MD SX3, where a common theme emerged – for digital solutions to work effectively, be they RPAs, AI or Customer self-service portals, you must first ensure you have the “Holy Grail” – reliable, up to date, and accessible data.
Insights from senior figures across both the General Insurance and London Markets, demonstrated where the cutting edge is, and the challenges involved in making progress.
Intelligent Insurer bought together senior claims practitioners such as:
- John Bailey, International Solutions Consulting Manager, Blue Prism
- Gijsbert Cox – Industry Leader, Insurance, Appain
- Peter Edgar, Head of Motor Claims Operations, RSA
- David Fineberg – Head of Claims, Generali UK
- Martin Kroos – Head of Claims, Achmea
- Andrew Pedler, Head of Claims Client Relationships and Innovation, Liberty Special Markets
- Corinne Southarewsky – Head of Claims AXA XL APAC and EMEA
- Kirsten Westly – Head of Financial and Professional Lines Claims, HDI Gerling
The full webinars are a valuable watch, but for those who are pushed for time, we have created some short extracts from those webinars with some of those key insights:
Links to the full versions of the webinars are here